JOB SUMMARY: The Regional Solutions Specialist actively prospects, quotes and follows-up with global prospects and current customers to sell ACES SYSTEMS products and services in fixed and rotary wing applications for both government and commercial markets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed a job incumbent. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. An employee will be required to follow other job-related duties required by the manager.
|% of Time Performing Task||Responsibility/Accountability|
|70%||Executes sales plans to meet performance expectations by contacting customers, by traveling to customer sites for product sales/demonstrations, and by participating in industry-related trade shows, seminars, conferences, etc. Performs training presentations when and where applicable. Completes quotes for budgeting and purchases, ensuring their completeness and pricing accuracy. Reviews purchase orders, terms and conditions, and then follows up with customers to ensure accurate receipt of order. Documents all contacts and correspondence in contact management software accurately.|
|15%||Acts as the liaison between new/existing customers and product development. Ascertains customer needs and discusses how their needs can be met. Provides feedback to product support and marketing to assist in identifying product improvements, new product opportunities, or competitive threats.|
|10%||Actively identifies prospective new customers using ALL available means including but not limited to “cold calling,” emailing, referrals, networking, etc.|
|5%||Gathers, analyzes and integrates competitive information and market conditions to prepare sales forecasts. Monitors financial, technological and market factors to capitalize on service and market opportunities. Advises management on status of accounts, including changes that may affect TEC’s aviation business.|
- Minimum 3 years experience in direct sales.
- Aerospace industry experience, preferred
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance preferred
- U.S. Air Force recruiting experience desired
- Ability and willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally, up to 50% of the time in support of sales activities.
- Ability to work extended hours, when required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Must have demonstrated ability to deal with difficult customer situations. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Courteous and cordial oral communication skills in-person and on the telephone.
- Must be clearly understood and have a command of the English language.
- Applied knowledge of computers and relevant software applications to include, Microsoft Office, required. SAP Business One experience, strongly preferred. CRM experience, a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Government or commercial aircraft maintenance experience/certification strongly preferred. FAA Airframe and Power Plant License or other aeronautical training, beneficial.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Performs administrative duties at office desk: periodic computer work, carrying out both manual and repetitive arm hand and finger movements in regards to computerized data entry and data processing tasks.
- Works occasionally at the customer’s location including but not limited to flight lines, hangers and test cells.
- Job requires verbal contact with and listening to customers and co-workers one-on-one and in a group setting.
- Job requires the ability to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move objects up to 50 lbs. occasionally (10%). Duties may require overhead lifting up to 20 pounds rarely (5%).
- Job requires walking or standing frequently and may include periodic bending, stooping, crouching, and climbing.
- The job requires occasional use of hands to finger, handle, feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Mental activities necessary include concentration, reasoning ability, mathematical skills, organizational skills, and communication skills. Great mental effort is required due to daily pressure resulting from adverse interactions with the public, frequent deadlines, and the demands of the job.
- Hearing abilities include sound localization and sound recognition/detection, specifically in the potentially moderate to loud environment at a customer site.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- May require personal safety equipment such as hearing and eye protection in PPE specified areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not an inclusive list of other demands that may arise.
- General office equipment including but not limited to copier, fax, binding machine, multi-line phone system
- ACES SYSTEMS products
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact Tish Dison, HR Manager, at (865) 218-5814 or email@example.com.
Technology for Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.