JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Services Assistant is a multi-tasking position providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Administrative Services Assistant is responsible for directing incoming calls, mail distribution, travel coordination, and greeting visitors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a job incumbent. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. An employee will be required to follow other job-related duties required by the manager.
|% of Time Performing Task||Responsibility/Accountability|
|25%||Manages the front office. Greets and registers visitors in a courteous and professional manner and assists them with their business. Receives incoming faxes and notifies recipients. Prepares the “Welcome Board” as requested. Maintains cleanliness of reception area, visitors’ kitchen, and front outside entrance.|
|25%||Responsible for events management: messaging, themes, product demonstrations coordination, logistics, signage, booth management, and show management. Supports digital marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, email promotions, or social media campaigns.|
|15%||Assists divisional administrative support workers with data entry and customer support.|
|15%||Answers switchboard in a courteous and efficient manner.|
|15%||Performs other general clerical duties as requested.|
|5%||Receives, sorts and distributes all incoming mail. Processes all outgoing mail daily, adds postage, and places in outgoing mailbox. Assists with bulk mailings, printing and filing.|
- Applied knowledge in promotion, digital marketing, email promotions, and/or social medial campaigns
- Three years of front office experience
- Applied knowledge of computers and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Applied knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be clearly understood and have a good command of the English language.
- Knowledge of standard office machines, including fax, postage, copier, binder, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and ability to take initiative
- Professionalism and reliability
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate professional discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Works predominately at office desk: periodic computer work, carrying out both manual and repetitive arm hand and finger movements in regards to computerized data entry and data processing tasks; and providing verbal contact with customers and co-workers.
- Job requires the ability to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects 1 lb. to 10 lbs. frequently and in excess of 10 lbs. occasionally.
- Job requires walking or standing frequently and may include periodic bending, stooping, crouching, and climbing as duties require.
- Works in environmentally controlled work area with adequate lighting.
- Mental activities necessary include concentration, organizational and communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not an inclusive list of other demands that may arise.
- Knowledge of standard office machines, including computer, multiline phone system, fax, postage, copier, scanner, binding, etc.
Technology for Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.